- How to create an optimal treatment plan for patients?
- How to personalize stimulation protocols in IVF programs?
- What markers are best to predict reaction to hormonal stimulation?
- What factors influences quantity and quality of gametes during treatment?
- How to use available knowledge and tools in practice?
These topics and much more will be mentioned during the lecture “Stimulation Protocols based on Individual Patient's Needs and the Impact on Gametes” of our expert, prof. Krzysztof Łukaszuk, Medical Director of INVICTA Fertility Clinics.
If you want to meet our specialist, discuss current trends in ART, including preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD), and learn more about cooperation possibilities – join us during 2nd International Congress Bonding Embryologists to Fertility specialists; to assist Nature overcome infertility.
The event, organized by Professor Papanikolaou and dr Najdecki from Assisting Nature, will take place in Thessaloniki, Greece between Friday, 31st August 2018 and Sunday, 2nd September 2018.